Saturday, May 20, 2006

Whant to be a Motivational Speaker?

Would you like to me a motivational speaker?
The reason I asked this question is because lately my site has been flooded by an avalanche of want-to-be motivational speakers. That's great news!

You see, contrary to might you might think, it's not hard to be a motivational speaker at all. You just have to print some business card and put Motivational Speaker in your title. Isn't that exciting?

When you find out how I actually became a highly paid motivational speaker, it would blow you mind. Or you would touch chest and say, "If he can do it, so can I." Actually, there's some truth to what I said about the business card. But there's a lot more involved.

Keep coming back. I know I will be posting about this topic more. I will definitely tell the real secret on how to become a paid motivational speaker.

Press on!

Rene

No comments: