Monday, March 28, 2005

On My Way to Chicago For Another Motivational Keynote

I'm on my way to the airport to catch a flight to Chicago. This month has been very busy for me. But I'm not complaining. I am doing what I love. It's my passion. I am impacting lives!

Unless you have read my book No Condition is Permanent, you would not understand why I am so excited about what I do. I am the child who grew up in extreme poverty in a tiny and impoverished Haitian village. Many of the people in the village had given up hope that I would survive.

I made it! And life is wonderful in America. I'm traveling the country keynoting conferences for fortune 500 companies. This is awesome! I want to encourage you to stay the course. Yes, it may be hard but it's possible. Stay with it and one day you will feel the same way I feel. Trust me, it wasn't all that easy for me. But I stayed with it.

When I get back from Chicago, I will be sharing the reactions I get from my audience. Meanwhile, keep your eyes on the prize!

Motivational Keynote Speaker Rene Godefroy

No comments: